Boutique Design has selected the 12th annual Boutique 18, its yearly roster of noteworthy, on-the-rise designers in the hospitality industry. The 2017 honorees will be inducted at a ceremony at The Theatre at Ace Hotel during the fifth annual Boutique Design West (BDwest)trade fair and conference, April 5 and 6 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. They will also be profiled in the April edition of Boutique Designmagazine.
This yearâ€™s honorees are:
* Carlita Alexander, director of interiors, Josh Held Design
* Nick Domitrovich, senior designer, Puccini Group
* Mark Eacott, associate, Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA)
* Christopher Evans, senior associate, Rottet Studio
* Jennifer Fleming, principal, interior designer, Rice Fergus Miller
* Britni Flores, interior designer, Studio McCormack
* Susan LaFleur, principal, director of hospitality interiors, Stantec
* James Lee, associate design director, Wilson Associates
* Patrick Martin, Los Angeles director, Meyer Davis
* Lindsey McPhail, manager, interior design, Holland America Group, serving Princess Cruises
* Jaclyn Moser, partner, Harken Interiors
* Chi-Thien Nguyen, interior designer, Elkus Manfredi Architects
* Staci Patton, principal, DLR Group
* Jenna Rochon, project designer, Avenue Interior Design
*Afrooz Sahraei-Esfahani, interior designer, J/Brice Design Intl.
* Elizabeth Schlotzhauer Putnam, senior interior designer, associate, Jeffrey Beers
* Brooke Taylor, director of interiors, Arcsine
* Kia Weatherspoon, president, Determined by Design
â€œThis is our most seasoned and experienced class ever, and they demonstrate the creativity, innovation and passion for design that have always served as the hallmarks of the B18 honor,â€ says Matthew Hall, Boutique Design magazine.